Human Genetics Seminar Series
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018 - Paschalis Krastsios, University of Chicago "Gene regulatory mechanisms of motor neuron terminal differentiation: lessons from C. elegans and mice"
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 - Priya Moorjani, University of California, Berkeley "Molecular clocks of human evolution"
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - Richard Behringer, MD Anderson Cancer Center "Genetic regulation of vertebrate sex development"
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019 - Benjamin Voight, University of Pennsylvania - Perelman School of Medicine "A nifty time for computation in human genomics"
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - Eimear Kenny, Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai "Human history and health through the lens of genetics"
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019 - Jonathan Pritchard, Stanford University "The omnigenic architecture of human complex traits"
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - Hilary Finucane, Broad Institute "Gene prioritization using local and polygenic signals"
Human Genetics Work-in-Progress
- October 31, 2018 - Featuringcurrent research of the Thornton Lab and the Gilad Lab
- November 28, 2018 - Featuring current research of the Nobrega Lab and the Stephens Lab
- January 16, 2019 - Featuring current research of the Ober Lab and the Lynch Lab
- February 13, 2019 - Featuring current research of the Chen Lab and the Zhang Lab
- March 13, 2019 - Featuring current research of the He Lab and the Li Lab
- April 10, 2019 - Featuring current research of the Godley Lab and the Novembre Lab
- May 8, 2019 - Featuring current research of the Raghavan Lab and the Olopade Lab
Human Genetics Journal Club
- February 27, 2019 - Disucssion Leader: Ittai Eres TITLE: “Disentangling Epigenetic Regulation of Gene Expression”
- April 3, 2019 - Disucssion Leader: Kate Farris TITLE: “What is a useful and systematic way to classify cell types?”
- April 17, 2019 - Disucssion Leader: Selene Clay TITLE: “Benefits and limitations of GWAS”
- May 15, 2019 - Disucssion Leader: Michael Drazer TITLE: “Repurposing EHRs for genetic research: advantages, pitfalls”